1) The early bird discount only applies for the 2 days ticket package purchased before 15th June.
2) Children under the age of 5 are allowed free entry into the Convention Hall provided that they are accompanied by a paying adult.
3) Payment method:
- After submitting the registration form, please bank in the payment for early bird tickets to RHB Bank 1-12602-0006443-1, CHONG JIA XUAN within 2 weeks after registration.
- Take a picture and send a copy of the bank receipt to email@example.com as proof of your payment.
- A confirmation receipt will be sent to your email once the payment for tickets have been received.
4) Collection method:
- Please show your confirmation receipt at the counter on the day of the event to redeem your ticket.
5) All tickets sold are not refundable.
1) HELP University reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event due to unavoidable circumstances.
2) Please take care of your belongings. HELP University will not be held responsible for any losses or injuries within the premises.
3) Please keep the premises clean at all times. Outside food and beverages are not allowed in the hall.
4) No smoking or vandalism is allowed.
5) Ticket wristbands must be visible at all times throughout the convention. Attendees must prepare to show them to any staff upon request. Failure to do so may result in your removal from the premises.
6) Please respect the privacy and personal space of all guests. We ask that photographers obtain consent from any cosplayers/attendees before taking pictures.
7) Harassment is NOT tolerated. Attendees should not hesitate to approach any staff or security for assistance if they feel or see someone uncomfortable due to harassment or danger of assault.
8) Real weapons or realistic replicas of actual weapons are not allowed. Please view our Weapons Policy for more information.
9) Please do not carry out:
- Any illegal, unlawful or immoral actions.
- Any religious or political acts.
- Generally, any acts, which in the opinion of the management are hazardous or will be damaging to the reputation of C2AGE.
10) C2AGE has the right to deny access to anyone who defies the rules and regulations.
1) Attendees are not permitted to carry any kind of live steel or functional projectile weapons. This includes: -
- Metal knives, swords, bayonets, cane swords, and/or any other objects made of metal with have been sharpened or have a sharp edge.
- Pellet guns, air guns, stun guns, dart or blowguns, crossbows, and/or any other model which can be loaded or have ammunition.
- Generally, any weapon which is capable of cutting or inflicting damage.
2) Cosplayers who wish to employ the use of prop weapons are required to have their weapons inspected at our Prop Counter.
3) Please do not use a prop weapon to endanger, harm, or threaten another person.
4) Please do not brandish or swing the weapon in a way which may be seemed as being threatening.
5) Weapons which are deemed unsafe by the C2AGE staff may be confiscated and kept at the Prop Counter. They will be returned to you after the event has finished.